- Clothes: Nine-month, 6-12 month, and just the slightest amount of 12 month clothing. I’m still refraining from any serious dresses since she’s a crawling machine
- Diapers: Size 3
- Food: When she’s not sick, she’s ravenous! We’ve bumped up to 8-ounce bottles, and she’s also eating regular food at day care (and at home). If it weren’t for the RSV + double ear infection, I’d say she’s going through a growth spurt!
- Sleep: Sleeps from 6:45pm – 7:00am, and taking two naps a day. I think we’re getting closer to consolidating to one nap but we’re not there yet. Some days her two naps are really short, so maybe if there were just one it would be longer.
- Personality: Still such a sweet girl. She likes to cuddle and will tilt her head in toward your chest to snuggle. She’s also still SO WIGGLY. It’s out of control. When she wants something, she LUNGES at it. Finally, the relationship between Celine and Louise is so great. Louise is still a little too…excited, sometimes, but Celine just lights up when she sees Louise and giggles nonstop.
- Schedule: Wake up around 7am, 8oz bottle, get dressed, watch big sister Louise eat breakfast, go to school around 8:15am. Take 3 bottles at day care (we make 8oz bottles but she doesn’t always drink the whole thing), eat two snacks and lunch, and nap twice. Get picked up around 5:40pm. Jump in the bath at 6:20pm, get lotioned and dressed, 8oz bottle, in bed between 6:45-7:00!
- Milestones: Absolutely pulling up now. She can even go from one thing to another while standing, although it’s pretty wobbly and sometimes she chooses to sit down, pivot, and stand back up. Mike and I watched her pivot on her face the other day which was pretty funny. She’s getting around by any means necessary! She is also moving forward with eating real food. We dabbled in baby food but we’re giving her real food now, just very soft and in small bites. Although she still doesn’t have any teeth (!!) she’s really good at mashing things with her gums. She also loves yogurt melts!