- Clothes: Pretty much all 12-18 month sizing. Definitely 18 month shirts – another long torso.
- Food: Hungry lady! She has this habit of throwing things down once she’s done with them (her cup, blueberries, etc), so we have to keep an eye on her when she’s eating in her high chair. We need to get one of those computer chair pad things for under her high chair. She also loves bread – just regular, non-toasted, slice of bread. It keeps her busy for a few minutes too so it’s nice and easy.
- Sleep: One of the great things about Celine is when she wakes up in the morning, she almost always just hangs out in her crib until we get her. For an extended period of time. This past Sunday she was still chilling in there at 9:45am. She doesn’t make a peep and when we finally open the door, she is so excited. If only she were our first child, we would have gotten so much sleep! 😉
- Personality: Still her own person. She’s starting to express herself more with her arms and words. This time is just the best – she is SO cute and SO expressive…such a delight.
- Walking: 100%. She’s basically running. She still trips and falls sometimes but less and less. She’s working on step-ups now.
- Talking: Definitely talking more. Still mostly gibberish but she has her words! It’s really cute actually. She learned “head, shoulders, knees, and toes” and loves pointing them out – especially the “eyes, ears, mouth, and nose” part.
- Teeth: Four, with an additional top two just begging to get out!
15 month stats:
Height: 30.75″ (65th percentile)
Weight: 21 pounds (25th percentile)
Head circumference: 46.8 cm