Once again, checking in on how March went, and solidifying my April goals.
- Exercise 3+ times per week
- Did it, for the most part! I had a week-long break because of my leg, but otherwise, still fully on the workout train.
- Back up my computer
- Did this too…bought an external hard drive and used Time Machine to get everything on there. I still need to put my photos on Amazon Cloud but I at least have one backup option in the bag.
- 2016 photo book
- I DID IT YOU GUYS. Just in time to complete Celine’s Year 3 book…and then Louise’s Year 5 book…and then get started on 2017. #itneverends
- Order shutters for our living room windows and French doors
- Done and done! They take about eight weeks to come in, but they’ve been paid for and measured. I cannot wait to have shutters on the patio doors! It will solve so many TV-watching problems.
- Try to find nightstands for our master bedroom (moving ours to Louise’s room)
- Still TBD. It will happen when it happens!
I’m pretty pleased with my March progress, and it’s definitely helped me to have goals written down (versus just things I have in my head that I want to do). With that in mind, here we go for this month!
- Exercise 3+ times per week. This is less of a “goal” at this point and more of a standard, but I’m going to keep it on here.
- Manage travel stress. This one is more mental than anything, but Mike and I are starting to travel a bit more this month, and that’s going to continue for the next few months. I want to practice mindfulness while traveling since flying (and logistics) usually works me up.
- Celine’s photo book. I did a fairly decent job of staying up-to-date on her book, so completing it by the end of April isn’t a major undertaking. It would be nice to have it complete before finalizing Louise’s in May/June!
- Replace air filters in the house
- Declutter toys. We have SO MUCH CRAP cluttering up our house. I want to do a clean sweep prior to Louise’s birthday (which comes with another onslaught of presents). This might also include buying more toy-organizing-things like bins, but we’ll see.
- Organize the two hall closets. This includes:
- All of the random sheets, blankets, drapes, and other linens in the linen/toy closet. They’re taking up precious toy space and we never use them. They’re better suited for a bin in the garage.
- Throw away old DVDs. Mike and I have boxes of DVDs in the den closet that – let’s face it – we’ll never use. I am all for sentimentality, but those just seem like something we can do without. Plus – I need that space for toys (eye roll).